General Information: Almost all the mailing groups we know of are on yahoo groups. Hence they all have common procedures for subscription, modifying settings and also unsubscribing. Let me begin with giving you instructions on how to join our GB Mailing List...
- To subscribe send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To post a message onto the list, send an email with your message to email@example.com
- To subscribe to Digest mail Mode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You get a single consolidated email, once in a day, containing all the emails posted on that day.
- To subscribe to No-Mail Mode, send an email to email@example.com You do not get any mails, but are still subscribed to the list. You can see the postings from the homepage of the group.
- To subscribe to Individual Mail Mode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive every email individually.
- To write to the owner, send an email to email@example.com You can report any abuse of the mailing list, or any unfair moderation to the owner of the list.
- To unsubscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will stop receiving any emails and will not be able to view the postings even on the homepage.
- To view the homepage, or read/post messages onto the list from the web, logon to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaybombay
It is recommended you have a yahoo account for accessing emails. It is convenient for viewing the mailing list postings over the net through a browser. All email interactions to the list should be done through the same email account through which you
subscribed to the mailing list. Mails from any other account not registered onto Yahoogroups, shall be automatically rejected. To perform the above actions with any other mailing list, simply replace gaybombay from the above email addresses with the name of the mailing list of your choice.
Check out the following mailing lists.
Join any and as many you like.. interact with gay men all around the globe...
-- Cool Cat
Uploaded on 08-Feb-2002