Date : Wednesday,
December 31st, 2003
Time: Party Begins at 9:00 PM IST (GMT+05:30) and continues till as late as
- The Golden Gate Restaurant
Madame Cama Road, Colaba
Bombay - 400001
(From Regal Cinema as you go towards Mantralaya
- on your left.
Between the YWCA International and Jet Air Office)
- This year GB goes back to the 'Golden Gate' restaurant
in Colaba, the hugely successful venue we had for New Year's Eve
For those who weren't there last time, 'Golden Gate' is close to
the Gateway of India, where Bombay's crowds have traditionally
brought in the New Year with fireworks.
Recently renovated, the Golden Gate has four levels: a spacious
foyer, a sunk-level dance floor with a cosy alcove, a mezzanine
floor for those who like the music but aren't quite ready to hit
the floor, and an enclosed lawn for those who might want to get
away from the frenzy and just talk.
- As usual you can expect a hip crowd at the GB bash. GB's
reputation for consistently throwing great parties has spread and
we've been getting enquiries not just from all over the country
but from all over the world.
- So if you believe in bringing in the New Year in true style,
be there at 'Golden Gate' on the 31st!
How much do I pay?
- For Students between the ages of 18 to 22 there is a
concessional rate of Rs. 750/-.
What do I get?
- Four Small Alcoholic Drinks /
Beers / Soft Drinks
- Light Snacks
- Dinner and Dessert ( served ONLY between 12.00 to 1.00 am. )
- Great Music
- Place to party till late
- For a 60 ml drink with a mixer Rs.100/-
- For a 30 ml drink with a mixer Rs.50/-
No dark rooms and no sex on the premises.........
A few dos:
Have a smashing time.
This is a GAYBOMBAY [GB] organized event.
Rights of admission reserved.
If you have any further queries/questions please email at:
Please Check the website a couple of days before 31st Dec
to reconfirm party details